Music Banter - View Single Post - Kendrick Lamar - DAMN - Album Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #144 (permalink)
Tristan_Geoff
midnite roles around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
na

TPAB was a 9
this is like a 6 i guess
TPAB was a 10 mate. This is at least 7 too, don't tell me you don't dig these 2pac throwback vibes and chill instrumentals. Been listening to this all day with the band and we've had some times to it. I think this album will kind of be always affiliated with having fun for me so there's that. Also I just didn't put the songs I hated last night on my iPod so that helps my enjoyment of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
You people are literally insane.
True. Just listen to it guys don't analyze it. Yah is a banger as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
you guys don't need to pretend it's good. i'm arguably the biggest kendrick fan on the forum and even i'll admit this album is a total disappointment.
It's disappointing if you were expecting something greater out of it. It's just a decent Kendrick album with some great songs and some **** songs. I'll take it as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
i've listened to it 3 or 4 times now and it's easily one of my favorite hip hop albums i've heard this year.
How many have you heard so far this year tho? I mean, me too though but I don't think I've heard any others yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I think LOVE may be my second favorite track on the album besides DNA. I also this is the only time U2 ever sounded good.

There are some average tracks on here but I think if you forget about GKMC and TPAB, this is a pretty solid album. I'm not the biggest Kendrick fan but the dude can make a hip hop album.

Also, untitled unmastered. is Kendrick's best album.

Also, the production alone on DAMN is enough to put this above average for me. That sh*t is tight.
Love is the **** man I hate how underrated it is so far. It's poppy as **** but like I like the vibe it has. It's really laid back night time type ****. And that U2 track is probably the best on the album, ****'s tight.

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote