Music Banter - View Single Post - money issues
Thread: money issues
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default money issues

just wanted to know if you guys get uncomfortable when it comes to money and your friends. it's a problem with me, especially because i come from a small village, where everyone is used to doing favours for each other without paying for it. i had quite a little cultural shock when i came to a bigger city, and i asked a classmate to do me a favour ( like burn me a cd or something ) and he actually asked me to pay for it......i was like whaaaa!?
and another thing we have in my small village, there is no such thing as going dutch....you either pay for the whole thing or you don't pay at all because someone else does. and here, well first of all, everyone is dead broke, so going dutch is like a rule.....i get really embaressed and when i go for coffe or out i always offer to pay, actually i insist because i feel like a total retard if someone else pays for me.....and here's the thing, they never offer to pay.....never!! fucking cheapskates!! like last time i was out, everytime i went to get some beer i would ask everyone that was with me if they wanted some, and so i bought half of them drinks, and the polite thing to do is to call the next round.....a-ha....only one person did that ( he's a totally stand up guy and the only one i can stand ) the rest just took me up on my offer...and get this, when they were thursty, you know what they did? they sneaked to the bar and had a drink there so they would have to pay for anyone else.....how fucked is that?!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote