Music Banter - View Single Post - Was was your most embarrassing phase?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
Pet_Sounds
Remember the underscore

The only phase I can really remember going through was a hippy phase when I listened to a bunch of psychedelic music. But I didn't grow out my hair or take drugs, so that was kinda boring. I still like psych.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
My whole high school experience wasn't that embarrassing. A few things in year 7 but we were kids and that's fine. The last half of Year 11 was when I started to go through what to me felt like a personality change, where I started gaining loads of confidence which in turn made me want to be more social. Got me more friends, people I never thought I'd talk to, started going out a lot, the usual stuff. College was where my life just peaked. It was a fresh start and I'm glad to say I made the most of it, no longer being the quiet kid. After nearly 3 years of college now, I'm a completely different person. I've become more confident but also more vain and self-conscious. And I'm no longer shy in any way. I used to hate meeting new people and now I actively pursue it. I have had a few bouts of depression, but they're rare these days and I feel better for it.
What are you studying?