Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Top 50 Albums
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:28 PM   #241 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Identity Matrix View Post
yeah.......

Thought I would update this for y'all.

List of changes:

I forgot Jimi Hendrix existed when I made the first list so At The Drive in gets bumped down and knocks Beggars Banquet out.

As much as I love Stolas... Pallbearer made quite the impression on me. So I knocked off Stolas and Kasabian to make room for two fantastic albums by Pallbearer.

I listened to White Pony again and it didn't do much for me so Fleetwood Mac is getting that spot now.

I couldn't keep Linkin Park on there after the travesty that is their new material. So Black Sabbath takes that spot.

Led Zeppelin 1 is the blank spot... Don't know why that is blank. Too lazy to fix it right now though.

Blink 182 gets dropped for Dire Straits. Its just a better album overall.

Gorillaz gets bumped for QOTSA because my Homme boner is too strong.

Countdown to extinction gets exchanged for Killing is My Business... Because of Batty telling me not to give up on early Megadeth. Sorry I ever doubted...

Protest the Hero take Weezer's White Album and Cake's Fashion Nugget because those albums have lost a lot of the luster from earlier listens.

Entombed takes lighting bolt off the list... Cormorant takes coldplay off... Beastie Boys knock the **** out of interpol so.... And Remedy Lane knocks out Avenged Sevenfold because I am stupid for putting them on there in the first place...

Oh and Gloryhammer gets edged out by Agalloch's Ashes Against the Grain
Pretty good list. Don't know how you could have linkin park on any list ever but they got a couple of good songs.

I feels songs for the deaf is better then Rated R personally but they're both great albums.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote