Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:15 PM   #12774 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I didn't know where else to put this...

Here's a topic of debate. My best friends sister, who i hsve known since she was 8 keeps posting snaps of her breastfeeding on snapchat.

Now, full disclosure, I have no problem with this. Women need to feed their children. I don't think twice when I see it in public and I've had to defend a few customers in the cafe at Barnes because some customers felt it was offensive.

My question is...is snapchat really necessary? Maybe its because she's a sister to me, but I just find it slightly odd that she snaps her feeding her child almost daily.

Again, its not wrong, but I honestly don't know if thats a normal thing to share on social media.

If im wrong and being ignorant, please tell me, but know that its just new to me so im not sure how to react.
It seems kind of inappropriate on Snapchat to me. It's not like the way it is in public where they kind of can't wait, it seems the snapchat can wait. I don't know. Just initial thoughts.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote