Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 01:00 AM   #29 (permalink)
Crowe
Music Addict

Hey, I'm Ryan Crowe. 19.

I'm a good ole fashioned southern boy. Lived in Atlanta Georgia til I was 6 or 7, and then moved to St. Louis, Missouri... not the south, but dead in the center of the nation. I lost my beautiful southern dialect and began to speak like everyone else .

Its me and my mum and my little bro(11) - my dad was in an 80s Hair Metal band called Wyldchild... he left when I was young.

I played football in high school, and was an exceptional wrestler. I go to college at Columbia College Chicago, soon to be Columbia University of Chicago. I am a Theater major with an acting focus, and a minor in screenwriting.

I love music, I can make a map of my life using music. I once burned a musical autobiography for myself. Making each year of my life into 5 or 6 songs, based on what happened that year. It amounted to about 12 cds once I was finished. I love writing music and lyrics and wish I could play an instrument... I have tried, guitar and piano...

I am a nerd. I love comics, movies, computers, tv, video games lol...
i love talking to people
i look like im 15.
I get called pretty instead of handsome or cute. I don't know what to say to it really, and I'm not really good at getting compliments. It makes me nervous or something.

I'm super sarcastic and sometimes it gets mistaken for meaness... but I'm not mean at all. I am opinionated though and will call you out if I think you're talking out of your ass. I get belligerant when I'm mad. But I don't get mad easily.

I am a hopeless romantic. Yeah. I dont know what else to say.