Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #12872 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
haven't, no. i believe the reason the UK has always spoke to me is because of how similar UK and Canadian cultures appear to be. seems like a beautiful country with a lovely sense of community (from an outsiders perspective and speaking in generalities of course.) i think realistically i would have to plan for a trip first to visit before committing to move.
Definitely visit first, it's easy to build an image in your head of what you think it will be like but chances are you will only think of the nice side and it won't be the same. When it's good, it's amazing but there is a lot of shit here too.

Quote:
is scotland similar to england in this regard? is it more like this, or maybe i'm just off basis on my assumptions anyway?
Scotland, England & Wales aren't that different at all imo, some unique things to each but a lot closer than people think I reckon, they have unique things about them but all three are very British if that makes sense. Scotland is just a little bit colder and more white (the Scottish lads only recently got their first Grime MC). Also I'd say the real difference is between London and the rest of the UK and between affluent/working class areas. Not so much between home nations.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote