Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:48 PM   #4126 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Again, the money math doesn't amount to anything. Why are you focusing on the exit tax so much? Whether the expats amount to $10 billion or $100 billion, it trickles down to nothing in the big picture of things (see what I did there?).

Not f-cking with the current estate tax and making it fair across the board would be a million more times significant to the populace. But you've already made it perfectly clear that you dig the "rich get richer - F-the poor" mindset.
And yet the estate tax, dodged by those it was created to target, somehow amounts to something right now? Okeydokey. I guess we'll just have to see if it really gets axed or not.

You know, just because somebody doesn't jump on your liberal crybaby "woe-is-me" bandwagon (AKA anyone who presents a point that you didn't bring up) doesn't mean they hate poor people. I came from a household that barely scraped by for years after all. You can disagree with me (and I'm fine with that), but your whole schtick for the last few pages when we all started talking about the tax plan makes you look like a gibbering lunatic who sees the GOP in the patterns on his ceiling.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 04-27-2017 at 08:57 PM.