Music Banter - View Single Post - Cartoon Survivor
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:47 AM   #174 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'd prefer to get all this sorted so we can get down to actually running the thread, instead of endlessly bitching about what's going to be in it.
Same. This is what makes your conceited stubborness to not consider mine and Batlord's points especially infuriating. Please leave it behind as you read the next paragraph.

A case for network lists: The 90s onward really established certain networks as cartoon channels and mainstays of the field, namely Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network (which can be divided into Cartoon Cartoon and Adult Swim), and potentially Nicktoons. I simply don't think that 20 a decade could encompass all of the shows from these networks appropriately, and a wild card option--while not a bad idea and one that I think we should use for any additional shows people might want on here--doesn't seem like a better alternative since it'll be more of a miscellaneous set instead of an actual theme, which I think would make the rounds a lot more interesting. I think you might just not be aware of how relevant to the cartoon world the attachment to the networks is since you aren't American and it was outside of your generation.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote