Music Banter - View Single Post - An apology and an explanation.
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yeah keep being a good person.

Seriously?

How many decades long "good people" employees have had their pensions stolen by CEOs who were rewarded with tens of millions of dollars to steal it?

How many good people work hard as **** their whole lives to die broke from rotten health care in their 60's?

****? How many good people starved in east Africa today?

What the **** does being good have to do with anything?
Because no matter what logic and reality screams into your face, trying to be and do some good is what separate us from scraping, chaotic, backstabbing, emotionless beasts. If having a general optimistic approach to the only life you're every going to have is wrong, and being an observant reality seeking pessimist is right, then I honestly would rather be wrong.

Funny thing is, I don't disagree with you. The world can suck a lot sometimes with greedy assh*les in charge over everything in sight, but in end, all you're going to be left with if everything is taken from you, is people. People near you or even on a f*cking computer. You just seem to sh*t on people at every chance you get which to me is just kind of sad.

To each his own I guess. I'd suggest picking your threads better though. Because to me at least, coming in with all this bullsh*t you throw in a thread like this just comes off petty and kind of disgusting.

EDIT: I get high too by the way. I guess we're just different people.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote