Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:54 PM   #9161 (permalink)
The Identity Matrix
[REDACTED]

^^^^

Have yet to play either in the series but I have them due to being on sale for quite cheap. Should probably start them soon....

Anyway...

I am a huge Dark Souls fan. I decided to replay III since the new DLC came out recently, and I am having just as much fun as before. This is a perfect example of each pillar of game design, from enemies and environments, to UI and mechanics, the game executes near perfectly. Combat feels fluid and dynamic with each encounter. The bosses are creative and fun, the best boss in the whole trilogy lies in this game. The soundtrack is also phenomenal with plenty of variation and excitement. I can't sing the praises of this game enough. If any of you have yet to try a souls game... Get in on the action because you won't regret it. The games have been built on a reputation of tough difficulty and little to no hand holding. Even if that turns you off I would still give it a shot. This was easily my game of the year last year, against some tough competition.

Enter the Domain - The Identity Matrix Domain

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on." - David Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just don't piss in his mouth or shove stuff in his dick. He tends to frown upon that.
The Identity Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote