Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

My full name is Harley Levi Richardson. I despise my first name, so I go by Levi. I am a freshman at Creekview Highschool, but I'm still in the middleschool building. Because they haven't finished building the highschool (poor planning). Bungalowbill357 goes to school with me too.

I live in Canton Georgia (above Flordia, and if you know where Atlanta is I live about an hour away from there (north))

I have two half-sisters, one that I draw more from than the other. I have 3 nephews and 3 nieses.

As you can probably tell I don't like spelling. I've been going out with the same girl (hint: I'm a guy) for nearly 9 months. I play the guitar (gotta fit in, right?), and have long hair...decently long. I love to play RPG's and really like the Final Fantasy Series.

I listen to nearly any type of music. I've tried: skateboarding (bad idea for me), basketball, baseball, and football. I hated all of them, so I play hacky sack, but not as much now.

That's me with out the legal dealings and overly obsesive nerdy comments.

Thanks for your time and if you just skipped this whole thing to read the last sentence, shame on you. You need to go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

...I....Like...BROWNIES...BROWNIESBROWNIESBROWNIES BROWNIES