Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:46 AM   #4287 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I'm a hater so it comes naturally but it is especially easy for me to hate Hillary and Sanders. Not even taking into account their politics. Just the smug condescending I'm smart look on their faces. The way Sanders gesticulates makes me want to punch him in the ****ing face. Like put your hands down you old rich white ****. And Hillary with that power hungry smile. Goddamn she's hard not to hate. Whatever y'all think of me I know more about politics than the average voter. And as much as some of you might hate me, if you remove my politics from the equation my gut reaction to people is very redneck. You may think the typical redneck hated Obama but that's not true. Only political rednecks hated Obama. The typical redneck had a favorable outlook on him because the ****ing guy is likable. It's not politics; it's charisma. It's a very small base of voters that even understand politics enough to vote based on a political foundation. Like y'all know I hate Trump. But the truth is I hate him for political reasons, not personal reasons. Pussy grabber, bashing POWs, mimicking the disabled, bashing minorities on stage, ripping off the poor, amping up the arms race, whatever- but my reasons for hating him are political not personal. I love to hate him. Compared to Hillary who I just hate. Sure it's frustrating but that's democracy. President or Prom King and Queen. It boils down to the same petty bull****.