Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #292 (permalink)
Key

Let's talk about something.

Nope. This isn't an album review. In fact, this is the complete opposite. Let's talk about this album art. Is it good? Is it awful? Is it the greatest thing we've ever seen? It's really hard to say because for one...it's Kanye West, so you kind of come to expect this kind of thing from him. Though, the album art also does a fantastic job of setting up the theme for the album: all over and messed up. Which is good, I guess.

I've talked about liking The Life of Pablo a lot several times before, but I've still not been able to really come to a consensus about whether or not I like the album art. I know that when the album first came out, I completely **** on the album just for the art, without knowing what the album had on it. Let's be honest though, the album art is definitely hit or miss. I guess I can sort of see the message in it though, even if most can't. I'd say if I were to come to a consensus, I do like the art. It's neat. It's interesting enough to keep people talking about it. And The Life of Pablo should definitely be talked about constantly.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote