Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii Presents: The Mysterious and Sometimes Beautiful Things Music Can Do To You
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default Kiiii Presents: The Mysterious and Sometimes Beautiful Things Music Can Do To You

For me, when it comes to music, I want the music to be able to pull onto me, dangle at my heart strings, and just make me feel feeling. Although I imagine this particular idea would work really well as its own thread, I personally have a lot of songs that I go back to when I just want to let it take me away. The reason for the title is nothing else than something clever to draw you in. This thread will be me simply talking about songs, or albums, or whatever that can just grab you and take you places you've never been before.

The other thing we will be discussing here of course are those songs that make you feel truly sad, to the extent that they can make you cry. Or maybe there are songs that are beautifully written that they make you feel happy and sad at the same time. Well, i'll be talking about that too. And yes, that does include one hit pop wonders from the 90's. We all grew up with them, there's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote