Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 05:31 AM   #39 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I don't know, I didn't look to far into it. I got my information from a Trump supporter. I might have been bamboozled once again. But, you know, ideally people can handle not just throwing signs or bottles or what not all over the streets. Or prepare for this perhaps.
^ Yes, Lucem. It's sensible of you to doubt your source, I think.

Remember this:-

Spoiler for inauguration crowd pics:

Given their descriptions of the inauguration crowds, Trump and his supporters have lost all credibility about reporting on public events. They don't say what they saw, they say what they would like to have seen.
By any chance did your source tell you that it was raining all day because God was sad ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I was one of them and the few pictures floating around from the event shows trash pretty neatly near the bins or signs gathered together in piles. They weren't scattered all over the place. You can tell the difference. I carried my sign and bottles in my bookings. I had to leave early so I wasn't able to volunteer for the clean up that they had afterwards.
^ Hey! Good for you, dj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Lol. I just looked him up and Parliament had to publish a cease and desist letter on their website telling everyone that he's not a member of the House of Lords and should **** off.
^ Thanks for exposing what a charlatan this guy is. Here's a list of some of his mis-quotes and falsifications, refuted by various scientists:-

https://skepticalscience.com/docs/Mo...Scientists.pdf