Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are Your Favorite Scenes in Movies or TV Shows?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #221 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I could totally be onboard with that dude being utterly terrifying (to us) by that point so that you aren't even thinking about it, cause he seemed ****ing terrifying (cause I'm watching a movie knowing that this dude is supposed to be a psycho), but I don't buy that some gas station attendant would be thinking anything other than, this dude is an annoying *******. And after a certain point I imagine they'd be like, well, I've given this dude a certain amount of leeway, but GOD DAMNIT **** THIS *******!!!

That scene just feels just like a scene. A fun scene for people who are into the movie, but a scene.
This reminds me of how Chula hates TWBB because he's so certain that Plainview would've been murdered based on John Wayne's wild west. Don't allow your assumptions that aren't necessarily true to ruin amazing movies (or scenes).

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote