Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #505 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
It's science that tells us now that gender roles as we think of them, this black and white either or structure, is not at all how humans work naturally, it's learned behavior (though it's been obvious to people for a long time)

That model was developed when Science thought electroshock therapy could cure homosexuality
Natural science only observes differences between biological sex, not gender.. You can blame social sciences for that (unless you have some examples I'm unaware of?).. but if people want to go around acting like differences in biological sex aren't better suited for different things because they think there is something inherently wrong with that, even though it exists in every other species, than plead their case. Probably best suited for another existing thread though. It's an interesting topic.

FTR, before Chula gets offended, I use proper pronouns, support LGBT+ rights, and wouldn't mind gender neutral bathrooms. I assume these nuggets of compassion will get overlooked by my crass attitude though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote