Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 02:35 PM   #577 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Again, I'm not in high school. I don't give a **** about trying to win a debate with your pretensious ****. Post your crap and I'll post mine. Maybe try being less one on one confrontational????
You started participating in a discussion the second you respond. If you really don't care, why are you even following up your points? This really just smells like you are incapable of defending your own stance when a light is shone on it.

I don't pick apart your posts just because I am a dick, I also do it partially because of how consistently idiotic your posts are.

There. That's clearly all that you want from this thread. Now leave the discussion to those with functioning mental capabilities. Sorry to hurt your thinky cap with all these confusing and different words. I thought that maybe because you are a regular on a discussion forum, you might be interested in discussion. Please forgive me.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote