Music Banter - View Single Post - *** Member Mixtape Thread Is Back Again and Again ***
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Rez, can you just add into the rules (I assume it's still the case, but just so people know) that you're expecting everyone to write a line or two about the music they hear on the mixtape? I think this is where it fell down last time, to say nothing of contributions being thin on the ground, but I think nobody really wanted to give their impressions, other than the impression of a member who didn't want to give their impressions, if you get me.

Thanks
TH
I will add something about that. I do not want to force people to write anything however the more discussion the more success the project will have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
ok so I read the rules but I'm a dumbass so I'm gonna ask just to clarify

we all ask for one track to be included, correct? and the track can basically be anything so long as it fits the guidelines in the OP?
If it fits the guidelines (which are pretty loose) then yes. You dont really have to ask just send it to me and Ill add it.

ps. even if I hate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
None of this is really necessary when it's just a compilation of tracks. Don't make it into something it doesn't need to be.
I support people making a few comments about their favorites, least favorites, or whatever else. But you are right lets not make it somehting its not, post whatever you feel comfortable posting.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote