Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #4480 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I also see us abandoning pointless standards of presidential decorum (like the president taking a call from someone who our besties thinks is a big meanie or that the president MUST attend [x] event). As far as tweeting goes, I hope it fizzles out because of how often the media portrays tweets as presidential decrees that are on the same level as executive orders when they're just shitposts at heart that shouldn't be overanalyzed.
I see the opposite. With each passing day the masses are getting more and more tired of the circus, and his base is shrinking. The buyers remorse denial is getting harder and harder to deny. And it's not even been a third of his first year.

There's serious controversy over him and Russia, Ivanka and her business ties, Kushner and his business ties, Flynn has become a serious albatross, his US taxpayer spending for personal reasons is beyond ridiculous and without precendent, and he simply comes off as a bufoon over and over again.

Who the **** was waiting for his NINE tweets about Sally Yates after her testimony yesterday?

The circus tent is about to come down.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”