Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 01:05 PM   #6316 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

'grats to Spurs, well deserved finish and i don't see any reason why they can't put a real challenge on Chelsea next year for the title.

mixed feelings on us missing top 4, but we obviously don't deserve to be any higher in the table than we are. would love to see us take this season as a sign and work on building depth rather than going for the big signings like Griezman, Bale, or whoever else we end up getting linked with next.

we need a replacement for Michael Carrick as he probably only as one or two more seasons of top performances in him, a young centreback who we can grow to pair with Bailly in the future, and I would really like to see us sign Semedo from Benfica as an eventual replacement for Valencia, from what I've seen of him he looks like a similar style of player, which would be great.

also hoping we move on the Roonster and Sideshow Fellani. will be interesting to see what happens with Luke Shaw as well.

now that we pretty much know where all of our teams are finishing, what moves would you guys' like to see your clubs make during the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote