Music Banter - View Single Post - Bill O'Reilly fired !!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 02:36 PM   #71 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Well, to be fair, and while it's unfortunate, this is how most of the world works. Same goes with debating though. If it doesn't fit your narrative, of course you're going to push your point toward them. BUT, the main issue isn't what fits your narrative, it's finding what actually holds factual basis AND fits your narrative. Nothing wrong with using articles to prove your own point as long as it's accurate. Unfortunately most people at this forum don't know the single thing about using articles as factual evidence. Myself included.
agreed but if youre dismissing a source simply because of your own biases... well, obviously there's a bit of an issue. there needs to be some give and take with these kinds of things. an understanding that no person or company will ever be entirely accurate all the time and just because it alligns with what you think does not mean it is inherently more valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote