Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 06:56 PM   #44229 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur View Post
tell us more about the day you wore a mask that said hate on it
I think I turned 21. I had a mask that said Hate on it. Father took me out to eat at the restaurant that is shut down now for food poisoning. I went to a friend's house to hang out hoping to find a party to get ****ed up and forget how much I hated everything. This is right after finding out my brother in law robbed my older brother's corpse before calling the cops AND tried to take the little money my brother left his widow. We went to a different friend's house, they planned on playing this zombie board game which didn't sound too fun to me. I had another friend come say hey and ended up leaving with him because he said he had a party he was hitting after his Magic The Gathering tournament. That tournament ended up being eight hours long and I was stuck there the whole night bored out of my mind. I ended up getting food poisoning and holding back vomit for at least 4 of those 8 hours with a very uncomfortable pain in my stomach. Not a good night.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote