Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 05:34 AM   #4651 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

I showed up an hour early to my internship so lets talk about preventative treatment and society. As I said earlier I agree that if everyone had access to doctors that at the very least could give the preventative advice we would see an increase in overall health. My question is how much of an increase? Preventative recommendations are not actually treatments(some are) but suggestions leaving it up to the individuals to follow through on listening to their doctors. So Person A leaves the doctor and goes back into a society force feeding them an unhealthy lifestyle, now what?

Do you have some stats or information correlating preventative medicine with increased health? Specfically in the US if possible. Or some way to demonstrate your claim? Again the ****ty healthcare system needs some fixing but if we are discussing public health i think we have much bigger fish to fry and your pointing your finger in the wrong direction. Might as well be sending burn victims to dentists for a teeth cleaning.

As usual if there is some flaw in my logic or im missing a major point do tell. And sorry if this is a ****ty response forums and cellphones dont mesh well. Ill come back to clarify and clean up later if i have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump