Music Banter - View Single Post - Stuff That Is Awesome
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #2243 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
this morning i woke up and met a couple of people from work to do a 10k run for cancer research and ran my fastest 10k yet! 48 minutes! That's shaving my personal best by 3 minutes! I also registered for my very first full marathon which will be in Sacramento on December 3rd...this is a Boston qualifier so starting in mid July i will begin training to maintain a 7:30 pace.

i have a 178 mile relay run the first weekend in June and one more Disneyland run in September....i'm thinking of making the September Disneyland half a regular run for me....this year i'm running for a charity called The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in less than a month i've been able to raise $775 towards my $1500 goal!

i've been toying with the idea of a full marathon for a year now but just haven't had the guts to sign up....i'm really glad i finally just fucking did it and now just have to run!
Putting all those years of running from the cops to good use. Good work mate.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote