Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:45 AM   #44241 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
In all seriousness, it was nice. He's sleeping on the couch downstairs after I gave him a pillow and a blanket. The dude is obviouslly running on fumes considering his life place. He's in a 100% comfortable place right now, and feeling secure for probably the first time in over 2 months.

Makes me feel like a good daddy!

See! That's a great smile, nice to see you smiling and bonding with family amidst these troubling times. Should remind you that you are stronger than your obstacles and you can overcome anything. Storms never last and even in the rainy months we still have times where the sun comes out to shine. Helps you charge on through the rest of the storm with little breaks like this. And it should always reminds you of how even the tiniest moments of light make the darkest of times worth experiencing. Truly warms my heart to see that picture though.

I'm gonna slit my ****ing wrist I just wanna die.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote