Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask The Next Person A Question Game
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #1950 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
Probably my algebra teacher in the 9th grade. (Or my Latin teacher.. hard to say) Unfortunately his computer's screensaver was bible quotes (in comic sans) which made him about 20% less hot. He resented me because he constantly had to bring my school work all the way down to detention on the first floor (if you had a history of being late, you would eventually have to go straight to a little punishment room with cubicles any time you were late again.)

Have you ever stolen anything from a store?
Twice that I know of.

I got arrested and spent a night in a cell for shoplifting when I was a teenager once. The value of the items came to less than a £ and I got a lifetime ban from Asda and Wal-Mart.

A couple of years later we went back in and I went to the music section, opened a case and put a CD in my pocket (just the disc) and walked out, as I passed the doors the alarms went off which I thought was odd, got about 50m round the corner and looked down and noticed the electronic sticker they use to keep the CD cases closed was stuck to my shoe, obviously had stepped on it when thieving but I got away with that one.

What's the worst thing you've done when drunk?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote