Music Banter - View Single Post - Getting Wasted With Style: Frownland's Beer Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I hate when I'm broke. I can't afford anything good right now and in times like these I turn to vodka to ward off the shakes. I'm going to dedicate this entry to beers I really want to try. Feel free to buy one and videotape yourself drinking it to torment me. I'll be doing more of these types of entries when I'm broke to keep the journal going. Maybe. I kind of suck with the follow through.

The Drool Selection

Number One: Dogfish Head - 120 Minute IPA (16.5%)

My local liquor store has this priced at $35 a four pack. Wildly hard to find quality craft beer. I've never been disappointed by Dogfish Head's stuff and their 60 & 90 minute IPAs are pretty delicious too. I might treat myself to a single of these on my next payday because it's too good to miss.

Number Two: Firestone Walker - Parabola Russian Imperial Stout (14%)

Things I love: Firestone Walker, strong beer, stouts, imperial stouts, Russian imperial stouts, alcohol, and music. I'd throw on Bitches Brew while listening to that because it's a great album but the title wouldn't do it justice. Did I use that joke too early? It might make a comeback.

Number Three: Deschutes Brewery - Conflux Series 2: Collage American Strong Ale (14.3%)

That looks fucking delicious.

Enough daydreaming. I'm going to drink some of this shitty vodka.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote