Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:16 PM   #4783 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
This is an insane opinion

And the very use of "bogeymonster" in reference to what are the oppressors is exactly blaming the oppressed for their oppression
See, this is where I disagree. Of course how accessible healthcare is would be tied to the health of our nation. I just don't think a lack of accessibility to healthcare is anywhere close to being the reason why American's are so unhealthy. It's unhealthy eating, no exorcise, drug addiction and suicide that seems to be all tied to our mortality rate. None of this is a result of healthcare. Except for maybe drug addiction because they do give people in a lot of pain opium and ****. Even then, at what point are people taking responsibility for taking more than what's prescribed? A lot of these issues are more heavily social, economic and education issues than healthcare issues.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.