Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:35 PM   #4857 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
EXO's chest is ****ing sexy. Thrust it out there more often.

Members (and especially mods) should not be able to insult other members' family members. I'd like to see that addressed on an ADMIN level.

Reffering to my physically ill and seriously sick son as a NUTJOB crossed a line. ADDRESS that Music Banter.

EXO????
You said it yourself that you two are good but I meant it when I said that EVERYBODY will be disciplined if these thing start becoming norm. I've addressed it with the team Chula. Have some faith in your ol' pal Exo here.

To be fair to Frownland. I was a big supporter of him being asked to become a mod. Your name in blue doesn't put you above people. We aren't your overlords. We volunteer to keep the peace, ban the spammers, clean up the boards so they look nice, and occasionally have to make a decision to ban a person of considerable status. We don't like it. I don't anyway. You and Frown have serious beef. I'm not going to de-mod somebody, even if I had that power, because he and another member don't get along.

You were both out of line. Him with his comment about Mike and you with your response to it. Remember that this is still simply a public forum on the internet. You can choose not to respond. You can choose to ignore people. You chose to respond and you responded poorly, even if Frown hit below the belt, which I have already addressed behind the scenes.

We're not making a mountain out of a Frown/Chula mole hill. If the sh*t continues, I'll take action, but act like mature adults and chill the f*ck out so I don't have to do that.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE