Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:29 PM   #768 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
I don't even know where to begin to explain how stupid of a question this is.
It's a completely relevant question to the post I was responding to, which was clearly made as an attempt to make the Men's Rights movement look bad by association with a particular subreddit/person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
You're a ****ing idiot if you think this Goofle. I can follow your reasonings 90% of the time but little strawman arguments like this aren't gonna further your point anymore.

Of course you can agree with someone's opinions even if you don't agree with all of them, the enemy of my enemy and whatever, but of course you agreeing with the misogynist isn't going to cause any cognitive dissonance or "red pill" you.
What? It was a pretty simple point I was making, and you even answered my question. I'm confused why it's made you angry.

Simply put: The red pill subreddit isn't about Men's Rights, but some MRA's may use it. And if you agree with a men's rights point made within the subreddit, you're not automatically advocating for everything said within the subreddit.

Please spare me any attempt to insist this is a hard concept to grasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote