Music Banter - View Single Post - Hate Work Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 05:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It's crazy how deeply ingrained wage fear is. No matter how horrible work it. No matter how devastating it is to your mental health. People still say stick with it. It's very disturbing. It's odd people don't see it as a primary source of oppression.
Weird how people like to eat and have a roof over their head, huh? **** that, right?
Quote:
There's no answer. But it can reach a point where work is worse than deprivation.
I doubt the millions of unemployed, who would probably kill for your "crappy" job, would agree.
Quote:
Couldn't care less about them. Honestly, if they all died the only thought in my head would be if I could use the situation to get some time off. That's not at all an exaggeration. Their well-being means nothing to me. I don't hate them. I just don't care about them either way. I certainly don't give a **** how my work ethic affects their day to day.
I'm pretty confident this applies to just about everyone you interact with, given your posts here. Man up, for ****'s sake. I worked for nearly 30 years and now I'm looking after my disabled sister for the rest of her life. You think you have it bad? Jesus.