Music Banter - View Single Post - Hate Work Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:19 PM   #75 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Well I've decided I'm willing to give up my phone, internet, (already stopped paying for TV), my car. Basically, I'm willing to do just rent, food, power, water, and library. I honestly think I can take food to ramen, eggs, cabbage, potatoes - all of which I can get at the food bank. Water comes with my rent, I could live in public housing- high crime doesn't matter that much. I also think living in a homeless shelter and just reading and going to the food bank would be better. I'd lose my music collection but whatever. I've also considered being a drug mule. I thought about dealing but I know my dealer well and I honestly don't think I have his skill set. It's tricky. Transporting drugs up and down the east coast seems reasonable. If I got caught whatever. Life has to be worth living. I'm going to get a CDL. Maybe just be a legit truck driver. Listen to music and drive. I don't even like driving but a job where you're alone and can listen to music. If I lived in a shelter, showered at the Y, ate almost for free, got books at the library I could maybe I could just work two days a week and keep a phone and Spotify. All I know is I can't continue what I'm doing.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote