Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:55 AM   #5764 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
^ Basically what you're saying there is that everyone who makes a comment on anything needs to start with a preamble dictating the full complexities of every view they have and that making comments that include one group or another are not necessarily their views on every single person within that group.

Erm... I am pretty sure he hasn't said this once in any post I have ever read. And that's usually the case for anyone accused of what you're saying. I'm not sure why language is often misinterpreted to such a degree where people pretty much get to the point of making things up regarding what somebody says.
Don't be silly Goof. What I'm saying is that he's going around saying "**** Islam" but he has never on any occasion said "not all Muslims are terrorists", while his rhetoric suggests exactly the opposite. He's never accepted it, so while he may not actually SAY that all muslims are terrorists, he hasn't stated any contrary belief. If he wants us not to think that he thinks all muslims are terrorists (if he doesn't in fact think this, which I believe he does but won't admit to) then he needs to qualify his statements by saying "well look I know all muslims aren't terrorists, but ...."