Music Banter - View Single Post - Quickfire Challenge: You're hungry and.......
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Anthony and Son Panini

AND

Sweet Science | Brooklyn, NY

Anthony and Son has the best sandwiches that have ever existed in all the world and Sweet Science is my favorite bar. Old school hip hop themed place with fantastic food. Huevos Rancheros breakfast every damn weekend. Good GOD I MISS BROOKLYN. 60 more days baby.

Now, since I'm very familiar with those two, here are two places I don't live and have only eaten at once that need to be represented...

Home | Parkway Bakery and Tavern | Poor Boy

The original po-boy. This is still my favorite thing I've eaten on this years trip and it will probably stay that way. It was a top five meal. Not pictured is the fried pickles that were the best fried pickles I have ever had ever and I love fried pickles.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Portugal.html

Yak and Yeti in Lisbon, Portugal. I was here for four days. I ate here for lunch for four days. THAT is how good of a hole in the wall Nepalese restaurant this is. I can literally taste the Peshwari Naan now. Probably the best thing I ever tasted. It was so simple and flavorful. I like simple stuff. It's my favorite place in Europe and something that very few people will get to understand because of how much of a hole in the wall it is. OH GOD I WANT SOME NOW.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote