Music Banter - View Single Post - George W Bush appreciation thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 03:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

They made The Lounge to be posted in. And if I post in it, I'm contributing. I'm a regular user because I post regularly on MB. I wasn't bored. I just made it cos I thought someone with George W Bush in their name was funny. Unfortunately, he got banned because he couldn't abide by simple rules...
Anyway, this is the introductions forum, and I was introducing him. Bit of a waste of time seen as he got banned pretty quickly, but oh well. And the reason I hardly ever post in the music forums is because I find it boring and tiresome, always arguing with people who have different tastes in music to you and they try to change your opinions. Now you'll probably say that this is a music forum and if I don't want to talk about music then why am I still posting. Well the reason is that the people on this forum are the most amusing bunch of people on any forum, and its good to find a forum like this. If The Lounge is closed, then I will stop posting in it. But as long as it is kept open, I will continue to post in it. It is the most interesting forum on this place, and gives you a good escape from the 'No this band is better!' and 'That band sucks' rants going on in all the other forums. If there is an interesting thread in one of the music forums, then I will post in it. But at the moment, in my opinion, all the good stuff is happening in The Lounge.