Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 08:02 AM   #6363 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

nah for me it's mostly the spending. especially with manchester united having relied so heavily on our youth program and growing players during our best years. it's one thing to spend the money you generate, but it's another thing entirely to go around and contribute to the growth of football as a business rather than as a sport.

what irritates even more is despite this we still manage to finish below ****ing arsenal in the table. what kind of joke is this? despite how entertaining he is, i will never be happy with Jose's United, he just doesn't build the type of team I feel right supporting. negative football + outspend to win just doesn't do it for me. LVG might have bored me to tears but at least he brought in players that were young and full of potential, seeing it as investments rather than as a stock market.

edit - i kinda forgot about di maria, that was a pretty god awful signing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote