Music Banter - View Single Post - Bill O'Reilly fired !!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM   #88 (permalink)
riseagainstrocks
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post

this lame is next
"hurr durr nothing was taken so it couldn't have been a robbery".

1. The guy says "give me your stuff", Seth says "**** you", guy shoots him and then runs away before anyone shows up, because DC is a crowded city.

2. The guy says "give me your stuff", Seth says "yes, here it all is", guy panics and shoots him and then runs away before anyone shows up, because DC is a crowded city.

3. The guy says "give me your stuff", Seth says "yes, here it all is" handing him $80 cash, guy panics and shoots him and then runs away before anyone shows up, because DC is a crowded city.

4. The guy says "give me your stuff", Seth says "I don't have anything on me", guy panics and shoots him and then runs away before anyone shows up, because DC is a crowded city.

I live in DC. I carry my ID, a credit card, cell phone, and house keys when I'm out. No wallet, no cash. It's lighter and you feel like less of an ******* rebuffing the homeless because you legit don't have cash. Not that this matters to a mirthless hack like Hannity. The cognitive dissonance to think this is under investigated, while the Russia probe has no basis would have been shocking about 20 years ago. The partisanship is ****ing unreal.