Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:51 PM   #5216 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I hope we get taxed up the ass by every single country until we join everybody in Paris. I want this country to dip into the mud with only the strong keeping their heads above the dirt. Then, Trump can be publicly lynched, the middle of the country can be flamethrowered, and we can start anew with a brand new outlook on how to be a country.

I've never despised a person so much.
Not even Exo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Wouldn't it be nice to see, just once, Trump make a decision with the ACTUAL people he presides over in mind? The sexual harassment stuff, the refusal to shake Merkels hand, the way he behaves on twitter, the way he pushes to be the center of attention everywhere he goes, the asinine and archaic beliefs he has, all that could be pushed aside if he didn't make every single decision since he was elected based on who he owes favors to and how much he has to gain from it. The president is not the CEO of his own company. He is elected to carry out the good of the people. Trump is only interested in what is good for himself.

I'll never understand the thought process some people had when they thought a businessman would be a good president. That's not how it works.
The United States of America: A Division of Trump Corporation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Amen.

Trump meets with Saudi Arabia and signs a $50 billion dollar weapons deal. Ivanka walks away with a $100 million dollar Saudi clothing distribution deal.

Obscene.
Sure, but will you deny you'd watch her walk away?