Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 09:29 PM   #855 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Usually members have avatars people they love, or show off they're a fan of them. A. that guy creeps me out B. I can't fathom why you picked a serial killer for an avatar. First you didn't like Shoegaze, then I notice you don't like people talking seriously and candidly about terrorism even despite the person's compassion for victims when they bring up the topic. Now you idolize a serial killer. I hope the muslims will distance themselves from you. I mean I certainly wouldn't want a Shoegazing-hating, Serial Killer-loving, Robert Plant-wannabe coming to my defense.
I'm not a serial killer lover but I find them interesting in a "how can a human do that" sort of way.

This guy is really interesting in that he not only alluded capture, but actively taunted the police with clues. They questioned him and were pretty sure he was the guy but just never had enough evidence to charge him.

And I'm a Jimmy Page-wannabe dummy.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote