Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:27 AM   #799 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
This is a major problem in Europe. While Americans have a long history of being combative with new immigrants, Muslims have been a success story - they've lower rates of violent crime, high rates of entrepreneurship, etc. Even after 9/11 American polity was united with muslims. This hatred of Muslims in the states is largely the result of Slavic and European far right propaganda- which is why it often sounds so stilted and has been most enthusiastically endorsed by followers of failed European ideologies such as Trotskyism and Protestantism and their decrepit ideological offspring.

Muslims are awesome, and are obviously more culturally advanced than the English. I'd rather we ban those backward limeys from our shores than Muslims. It's no accident that the most confederacy was dominated by Anglo bastards. The English are the scrotal bacteria of Europe, they are lazy thieving gingers and the only two good things to say about them is they aren't Scottish or welsh.
Damn Straight. Gonna wait until the morning to fully reply, but I have some insight to add to this post that will back up this perspective. I'm too buzzed right now.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote