Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #44527 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Two ****ing days wasted, thanks Doctor at the Beaumont Hospital! Into A&E Tuesday 10pm, see a doc at 5am, he says "Just a little urine infection, we'll give her antibiotics and send her home". I say "No, she needs IV" he says "Nah." Call ambulance to take us home (cos it's the only way available to us) it comes midday. Seven ****ing hours! Home, put her to bed, no sleep for Trollheart at all. She wakes up 6pm, in terrible pain. Back into hospital, 6:30 pm. Seen at 2am by different doctor. Meanwhile, saw original doctor who, after a quick word, completely ****ing blanked us all night, left 3am with instructions she is NOT to be sent home.

Bed at 5am, up at 10, ring hospital, "Yes she's still in A&E but waiting to be admitted." In at 3pm, she's still there. 6.30 pm finally gets a bed. No air cushioned mattress (which she needs, as in, has to have) and the ****ING BED IS NOT ELECTRIC, so almost impossible for her to sit up. Hoping to sort it all out tomorrow.

****s. If that bastard doctor had listened to me she would have been in a proper bed last night, and I wouldn't have had to bring her up to the same poxy hospital twice IN THE ONE ****ING DAY!!!

So yeah, having a great day.