Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:24 PM   #5436 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think it's too late to keep Chula from having any future children by maiming his manhood.
Got snipped 3 months after Mike was born. I was one of the 1 in 10 where it's an unpleasant experience. The right side went well. The left side? Not so much.

Funny story: My best friend at the time took me out to lunch before the procedure and bought me a few shots of tequilla. He also bought me a fifth for afterwards.

Got home in massive pain and started icing and drinking. Linda had taken the kids and stayed at a friends so I could be miserable in private.

At one point the drunk factor got to the point where I was abougt to puke so I just laid down on the living room rug, with a bag of ice between my legs, and passed out.

Came to hours later with this warm bag of water stuck to my inner thighs and the worst headache you can imagine.

A day later Linda came home and modeled the hot pink bikini she'd just bought. Raise your hand if you've had sex with stitches in your scrotum.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”