Music Banter - View Single Post - What's the huge appeal of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 12:09 PM   #167 (permalink)
The Identity Matrix
[REDACTED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
See, this is when you piss me off. You're basically calling me stupid. Do you do it on purpose?

Members of the holy trinity of the beginnings of heavy metal as a hugely popular and influencial musical form and genre (Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple) are all on record about the influence The Beatles had on them. Without those three bands there's no NWOBHM. Without that there's..... the point should be clear by now.

Listen to The Rain Song by Zeppelin. Page purposely used the first three chords of Something by the Beatles as a nod to George Harrison after they'd partied all night in LA.
Not metal, metal, not metal. Just fyi...

No one is calling you stupid. Just that your claim was hinting at something that could be argued as false.

Enter the Domain - The Identity Matrix Domain

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on." - David Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just don't piss in his mouth or shove stuff in his dick. He tends to frown upon that.
The Identity Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote