Music Banter - View Single Post - The Islam Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:37 AM   #350 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Well, I didn't read it exactly like that. It didn't mention anything about muslims, it only mentioned allah and his messenger. (What "his messenger" means in islam I am not sure. For the ancient Hebrews "God's messengers were either men or angels.) I think it is more than killing someone, it is about going against their religion by saying they are going against allah and his messenger.

I took it that whoever wrote the koran shows what the Jews believed in, that no one should kill anyone cause it's like killing everyone. It gave an exception to that "unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief." So it's stating no one should be killed for any reason, except those those who commit murder or spread mischief. Then it equates spreading mischief as "[waging] war against allah and his messenger."
His messenger refers to Prohet Muhammad, as a Muslim you are supposed to strive for the perfection that Muhammad exhibited. So it can be interpreted as any Muslim being the "messenger" since they are supposed to strive to be in his likeness as far as behavior goes.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote