Music Banter - View Single Post - Weird things you believed (or were frightened of) as a kid
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I thought everyone except for me was an alien or robots and I was the center of some kind of elaborate experiment.

This was in my early 20's but I read something about prostitutes in Vietnam putting razor blades in their vaginas to slice up American cocks. And for a while I had this phobia that my girlfriend was going to do that to me. Finally, she came out and said, "I don't have a razor blade in my pussy." I guess she could see the terror on my face.

When I was like from 5-8 years old I used to hallucinate and hear voices. It was more weird than scary. I also pissed my pants a lot back then.

Starting at around ten I started obsessing that some kind of weird Nazi like ghost goon was following me and watching me through my window. Sometimes he would be like neon colored in outline but pitch black or invisible otherwise.

I also worried obsessively about running into a vicious dog pack even though I had never seen one.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote