Music Banter - View Single Post - When did the concept of death really, truly, sink in?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Identity Matrix
[REDACTED]

My father does a lot of video stuff (Directs documentaries and the like), well last year a friend of mine's brother committed suicide. I wasn't really close to the brother, but I thought it would be a good idea to help support my friend. Well turns out my dad was asked to create a tribute video for the family. He asked me to help out. That was probably one of the most crushing experience I have ever gone through. Looking at this kid just living life, having fun and growing up was just heartbreaking knowing what happens at the end of the photo album. Only once we reached the more recent pictures could we see the change in his demeanor. It really made me see the deaths of other family and friends in a whole new light. It helped me learn to appreciate the lives of those around me...

Enter the Domain - The Identity Matrix Domain

"I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on." - David Bowie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Just don't piss in his mouth or shove stuff in his dick. He tends to frown upon that.
The Identity Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote