Music Banter - View Single Post - When did the concept of death really, truly, sink in?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

If we are talking about deaths that really hit us then almost a year ago my friend's Grandma died of cancer. One of the worst days of my life is sitting in that hospital room with the whole family just watching and waiting for her to die. Of all the work and effort she put into helping everybody around her she didn't deserve that. Why couldn't it have been one of her stupid ass kids instead?

Edit: I seriously almost slapped the **** out of the daughter when she started playing her victim card and complained about having to help her mom run errands. Her mom could hardly even stand because of the chemo and she's all like, "she keeps treating me like her n****r". Unappreciative welfare queen ass meth head nazi hoe. I hate most of that family.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 06-14-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote