Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm going nuts!
Thread: I'm going nuts!
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
rafmann
Groupie

Default I'm going nuts!

Hi all,

Firstly, I want to apologize for my vagueness because I really don't have a lot of info, but I'm at my wit's end and hoping I might trigger something in someone's brain.

I'm trying to identify a song that was out some time between 2013 and 2015. I absolutely loved this song and heard it a lot at clubs I was frequenting at the time, but can't even remember how the song goes, but do remember really enjoying it. On only a few occasions I saw the video at home. Hence my vagueness.

It was a fairly upbeat dance song that didn't have much lyrics, so the video description is all I have to go by. All I remember is a young guy playing a very simple drum kit, in the middle of a large room. He may be wearing headphones and he is definitely singing the sparse lyrics of the song. SORRY, it's all I have!

Quite often this thought enters my mind and I frustratingly rack my brains for 5 minutes, and after feeling like it's on the tip of my tongue, I lose it again and banish it to the dark recesses of my mind until it pops up again
rafmann is offline   Reply With Quote